The Core Services Team are based at Kevin Pearce Children’s Centre and offer support across all the 5 Children’s Centres. The team comprises of Family Support Workers, Parent Link Workers, an Administration Team, Counsellors, Family Learning Team, Childcare Quality and Development team and other locality based staff.
- Parent Link Workers support families with children, by giving support, guidance and help to access services.
- Family Support Workers work with families who sometimes need a bit more support. They are linked to a specific family.
- The Family Learning Team co-ordinate a programme of activities, both term time and during school holidays for parents and families. These activities range from accredited training courses for adults to parent and child activities such as arts and crafts or baby sign.
For details of what other members of the core services do contact
Sure Start North and East Halifax
Kevin Pearce Children’s Centre
- Family Learning - Actvities & Courses
- Emloyment & Training Support
- Family Support
- Under 4’s Activity Crèche
- Baby Massage
- Volunteering Programme & Community Champions
- Young Parents Group
- Play Therapy
- Dads/Male Carers
- Parents Forum
- Advisory Board
For more information on any of these activities contact The Core Services Admin Team on